...while brushing my teeth
- Threads and Shared Variables in C++11 (Hans Boehm) no need to use any platform-specific code to create threads, it’s now part of the language.
- STL11: Magic && Secrets (Stephan Lavavej) shared pointers have been improved over boost.
- A Concept Design for C++ (Bjarne Stroustrup) what concepts are and how they were implemented in C++ 11.
- Windows Runtime internals: understanding “Hello World”
- C#5, ASP.NET MVC4 and Asynchronous Web Applications more interesting than the title suggests. Gives a historical view with live demos of the various ways of making asynchronous calls from polling to await.